Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oh Snap! Single Page Layout Featuring the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge!

The Laughing Lola Paper Pack definitely is very versatile   I used it in the adorable single page layout as well as a Halloween layout that I will be sharing very soon.  


This layout was created with cuts made from the Close To My Heart's newest cartridge, Artbooking Collection Cricut Cartridge.  All pieces were all cut at the same 11" size so that they were all proportional to the 12" x 12" page.  How many times have we all tried to figure out what size to cut an item and end up cutting it numerous times before getting it the way you want it?  This takes all the guess work out of it for you!  The photo mat is perfect for a 6" x 4" photo and the spots in the film strip can be filled 2" x 2" photos.  I added a little sparkle by using Silver Shimmer Trim behind the open camera spots.  I cut the "Oh Snap" twice, once in Black Cardstock and once in Lagoon Cardstock, then I simply cut the outer border off the Lagoon one and popped it up with a little bit of foam tape.  The other straight edge pieces for the left hand side of the page were cut at 2" and then I used the zip strip off of the Laughing Lola paper.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!

Melissa
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment